1. Question : There is little difference between the values of ta/2 and Za/2 when the sample
2. Question : If the population proportion is .4 with a sample size of 20, then is this sample large enough so that the sampling distribution of is a normal distribution.
3. Question : For non-normal populations, as the sample size (n) _________, the distribution of sample means approaches a/an __________ distribution.
4. Question : As the sample size ________the variation of the sampling distribution of ___________.
5. Question : Assuming the same value of a, as the sample size increases, the value of ta/2 approaches the value of Za/2.
6. Question : If the sampled population has mean 48 and standard deviation 16, then the mean and the standard deviation for the sampling distribution of for n = 16 are
7. Question : The sampling distribution of x bar must be a normal distribution with a mean 0 and standard deviation 1.
8. Question : As our sample standard deviation increases when all other parts of the confidence interval stay the same, then the confidence interval will become:
9. Question : When the sample size and sample standard deviation remain the same, a 99% confidence interval for a population mean, µ will be _____ the 95% confidence interval for µ.
10. Question : A manufacturing company measures the weight of boxes before shipping them to the customers. If the box weights have a population mean and standard deviation of 90 lbs and 24 lbs respectively, then, based on a sample size of 36 boxes, the probability that the average weight of the boxes will be less than 84 lbs is