1. Question : How is the sum of squares unlike either the standard deviation or the variance?
2. Question : If sums of squares statistics are calculated for shoppers at three different retail outlets, what statistic will indicate the variability among those at each outlet?
3. Question : Which is the symbol used for the test statistic in ANOVA?
4. Question : If ANOVA reveals that four different departments have significantly different levels of productivity, what will a post-hoc test indicate?
5. Question : The independent t-test is based on which distribution?
6. Question : What does omega-squared indicate?
7. Question : Each different t-distribution is defined by which of the following?
8. Question : When a significant interaction is graphed, what is indicated on the vertical axis?
9. Question : Four different groups of employees are randomly selected from a common population for a study of differences in the impact of a wage increase. Why will there be differences even before the incentive is applied?
10. Question : What is the probability of type II error when the null hypothesis is rejected?